CLUB 4 PAWS PREMIUM «SCOUT» . СOMPLETE DRY PET FOOD FOR ADULT WORKING DOGS MEDIUM AND LARGE BREEDS
SCOUT is a high-calorie balanced premium food for working dogs of medium-sized and large breeds with high protein (32%) and fat (21%) content. In cooperation with the dog handlers, CLUB 4 PAWS has created a unique formula HIGH ENERGY 32/21, which ensures high caloric needs, stamina, attention and high capacity for work of scout dogs.
Dry premium nutrition contains meat as the 1st ingredient in composition, chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy joints and bones of dogs of medium-sized and large breeds with a weight from 10 to 90 kg. L-carnitine as the ingredient keeps heart healthy and transforms fats into energy during heavy loads. Ration is appropriate for animals living in private premises on the street and for feeding during the cold period because of the high protein and fat content.
- HIGH ENERGY 32/21 - special formula for working dogs, created together with the dog handlers
- Meat ingredients №1 in composition
- L-carnitine transforms fats into energy, keeps heart healthy during heavy loads, enhancing energy exchange
- Chondroitin and glucosamine for bones and joints health
- Omega 3 + Omega 6 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- A mixture of tocopherols as a natural antioxidant
- Vitamins D3, E, B1, B5, microelements and amino acids
- Without artificial flavors and colours
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 32 %, сrude fat 21 %, crude ash 6,4 %, crude fibre 2,5 %, calcium 1,3 %, phosphorus 0,74 %, omega-3 fatty acids 0,5 %, omega-6 fatty acids 4,3 %.
ADDITIVES (per 1 kg of product): L-carnitine (3a910) 250 mg, Vitamin A (3а672а): 15 000 IU; Vitamin D3 (3а671): 1200 IU; Vitamin E (3а700): 400 mg, Vitamin K3 (3а710): 6,52 mg, Vitamin B1 (3а820): 2,99 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 9,1 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841): 23,73 mg, niacin (3a314): 29,6 mg, Vitamin B6 (3а831): 3,48 mg, folic acid (3а316): 0,52 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0,209 mg, biotin (3а880): 0,118 mg, choline chloride (3а890) 60 %: 5,1 g, zinc (3b604): 173,3 mg, copper (3b405): 11,95 mg, antioxidants, preservative permitted in the EU. *Natural ingredients, dried.
Recommended daily feeding guide:
|Adult dog weight, kg||
The cart is empty