CLUB 4 PAWS Premium "Lamb and Rice" for adult dogs of Small breeds. Сomplete dry pet food
Dry premium nutrition contains a hypoallergenic formula based on dietic lamb meat and rice that eliminates the most causes of allergic reactions. The ration does not contain corn, wheat, artificial dyes or flavors, and is therefore ideal for dogs of small breeds with the weight of up to 10 kg and at the age of 1 year and more, that are allergyprone.
Ration is preventive, and NOT curative! Owners of animals with special needs are strongly recommended to consult a veterinarian!
- 23/12 – a well-balanced formula for everyday feeding
- Meat ingredients №1 in composition
- Optimum pellet for dogs of small breeds
- A mixture of tocopherols as a natural antioxidant
- Vitamins D3, E, B1, B5, microelements and amino acids
- Omega 3 + Omega 6 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- INTEGRAMIX formula: dried tomatoes, ginger, hawthorn and bananas - for pet’s general health and strong immunity
- Without artificial flavors and colours
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 23 %, сrude fat 12 %, crude ash 7,2 %, crude fibre 2,2 %, calcium 1,6 %, phosphorus 1,2 %, omega-3 fatty acids 0,41 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2,45 %.
ADDITIVES (per 1 kg of product): Vitamin A (3а672а): 12 000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3а671): 960 IU, Vitamin E (3а700): 320 mg, Vitamin K3 (3а710): 5,2 mg, vitamin B1 (3а820): 2,39 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 7,28 mg, D-pantothen calcium (3a841): 18,98 mg, niacin (3a314): 23,64 mg, vitamin B6 (3а831): 2,8 mg, folic acid (3а316) 0,42 mg, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0,167 mg, biotin (3а880): 0,095 mg, choline chloride (3а890) 60 %: 2,3 g, zinc (3b604) 101,31 mg, copper (3b405) 10,85 mg, selenium (3b801) 0,077 mg, antioxidants, preservative permitted in the EU. *Natural ingredients, dried.
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food: 1 521,97 kJ (363,76 kcal).
- In the north: dried hawthorn — helps to normalize blood pressure, improves the heart functioning.
- In the south: dried banana — contains easily digestible carbohydrates and fibre that help to improve digestion, are a good source of energy and have high potassium content.
- In the west: dried tomatoes — contain organic acids and B vitamins. The greatest advantage of tomatoes is the high content of choline that helps to normalize the liver functioning and improves the synthesis of bile.
- In the east: dried ginger — positively affects the gastrointestinal tract functioning and helps to support the immune system.
CLUB 4 PAWS PREMIUM "SLICES WITH DUCK AND TURKEY IN GRAVY". COMPLETE CANNED PET FOOD FOR ADULT DOGS OF SMALL BREEDS
The cart is empty