CLUB 4 PAWS Premium for SMALL breeds. Сomplete dry pet food for adult dogs
Dry premium nutrition contains the meat ingredients as the 1st component in composition, well-balanced formula with high chicken content (29%) and tastes great for dogs of small breeds with weight of up to 10 kg and at the age of 1 year and more. Ration is enriched with the Omega 3 + Omega 6 complex for healthy skin and shiny coat and also ІNTEGRAMIX formula for the overall support of the pet's health and immunity.
- 23/12 – a well-balanced formula for everyday feeding
- Meat ingredients №1 in composition
- Optimum pellet for dogs of small breeds
- A mixture of tocopherols as a natural antioxidant
- Vitamins D3, E, B1, B5, microelements and amino acids
- Omega 3 + Omega 6 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- INTEGRAMIX formula: dried tomatoes, ginger, hawthorn and bananas - for pet’s general health and strong immunity
- Without artificial flavors and colours
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 26 %, сrude fat 14 %, crude ash 6,3 %, crude fibre 2,2 %, calcium 1,3 %, phosphorus 1 %, omega-3 fatty acids 0,38 %, omega-6 fatty acids 3,02 %.
ADDITIVES (per 1 kg of product): Vitamin A (3а672а): 12 000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3а671): 960 IU, Vitamin E (3а700): 320 mg, Vitamin K3 (3а710): 5,2 mg, vitamin B1 (3а820): 2,39 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 7,28 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841): 18,98 mg, niacin (3a314): 23,64 mg, vitamin B6 (3а831): 2,8 mg, folic acid (3а316): 0,42 mg, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0,167 mg, biotin (3а880): 0,095 mg, choline chloride (3а890) 60 %: 4,56 g; compounds of trace elements: zinc (3b604): 197,55 mg, copper (3b405): 21,15 mg, selenium (3b801): 0,15 mg, antioxidants, preservative permitted in the EU. *Natural ingredients, dried.
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food: 1 586,87 kJ (379,27 kcal).
- In the north: dried hawthorn — helps to normalize blood pressure, improves the heart functioning.
- In the south: dried banana — contains easily digestible carbohydrates and fibre that help to improve digestion, are a good source of energy and have high potassium content.
- In the west: dried tomatoes — contain organic acids and B vitamins. The greatest advantage of tomatoes is the high content of choline that helps to normalize the liver functioning and improves the synthesis of bile.
- In the east: dried ginger — positively affects the gastrointestinal tract functioning and helps to support the immune system.
The cart is empty